Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was offered Diamondbrite protection for the paintwork and upholstery of my Juke for £250 but i turned it down.

Just wondered whether others took this and if not, what you will do (if anything) to protect your Juke.

Matt.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
a good quality HD wax is what I will be doing as soon as I find the time to wash dry and then polish it.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Armorallor Autoglym Vinyl and rubber care and Cockpit shine forthe cockpit & exterior plastics & as Deks says, Autoglym HD wax after applying a good quality streak free wash product i.e Autoglym Bodywork shampoo & conditioner.
On the tyres I use Autoglym instant tyre dressing applied with a sponge.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I obtained a quote from "Chips Away" which is a franchise with operations throughout the country.
They quoted me £175 + VAT so at 20% that's £210 for the Diamondbrite service both inside and out.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
I've said I'll have it when my Juke arrives.Don't think it was called Diamond brite,though.Master care or something like that.Might be the same thing in another name.It's going to cost me £299.I'm the sort of person who only washes his car 3 or 4 times a year,so the thought of having this treatment and not having to polish it apealed to me.If I get a white one though.I can see me out there regularly washing it which is the main drawback with that colour.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey Juke of York. Give me the £300 and I will wax your car twice a year! Will look a lot better as well than the 60 minutes max some spotty valeter will spend on your pride and joy!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
There you go Sally - an offer you cant refuse!!!!

I personally would use Meguiars on my car - fab cleaner and polish - leaves a beautiful finish on car...
Not too expensive either

fee x

·
Registered
202 Posts
I'm one of those people who washes both mine and my wifes car at least once a week. I can think of nothing better than to get outside with a damp chamois and huge bucket of soapy suds
I had one comment from a chap at work who stated that my cars were always "Uncomfortably clean" whatever that means.

·
Registered
272 Posts
i am the same as AGL washed and polished the duke twice last week..thinking about washing it now..
simmo.

·
Registered
272 Posts
i just love washing and polishing my juke.
simmo.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
You did right
They are trying to charge you for a valet.

Use the money on a quality wax..... The money you saved you could fly abroad and pick it up!

No matter what you do...... You can not protect against stone chips anyway!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts