Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know a decent paintshop - oxford-newbury-reading -swindon way ?kind rgds john

·
Registered
144 Posts
The guys at Markham's in High Wycombe did a good job of the rear bumper on my MINI, not sure on cost though as it was an insurance claim...

There is a coach works in Stokenchurch called Hollywells (I think) that a friend has used on his van and had no complaints with.

My Nissan dealer used Accident Repair Centre in Park Royal to fix my Juke paint issue on the front bumper - I wouldn't recommend them

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Tim84 said:
My Nissan dealer used Accident Repair Centre in Park Royal to fix my Juke paint issue on the front bumper - I wouldn't recommend them
You'll be going back as well, the problem will be getting a recall with a permanent fix/solution.
If you just had a respray this will not solve the issue.

Two cars have been fitted with the mod and a third is being done soon. Once a full test is complete NCS will recall cars that have logged the complaint with them.

Lj

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Tim84 said:

OOPS you should not have had this repaired yet and your dealer was wrong to do so
the fix is still being trialled and general repair recall has not been issued

·
Registered
144 Posts
I told the dealer to wait, they said they didn't need to - this was several weeks back. They took my car 'repaired it' then returned it with damage to the door pillars, bits of the bumper falling off under the bonnet, un-washed and driven around on my own fuel.

Sent it back, repaired the above and then damaged it elsewhere and returned it as so with big blobs of mud all over and my fuel light on empty.

ARC finally came out and polished out second lot of damage and I've not heard a peep from my dealer after speaking to the area manager and him assuring me he'd speak to me again once all was sorted. Absolutely terrible service from WLMG in my opinion

Oh and, yes, the problem is returning already. Not gone to the effort of calling the dealer again yet as I am so angry I can't be bothered to speak to them as it makes me even more angry!!Edited by: Tim84

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
WLMG oh not again the more I hear this name the less I like them, One things for certain I won't ever been visiting them for any car they seem to have an appalling reputation for customer service.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Good choice to never visit them, wouldn't recommend them after this fiasco and I have made that painfully clear to their area manager before the second repair since which I've not heard from him again...!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Well just done a little shopping locally- a white juke parked up so i thought i would cast an eye over it - and OMG both driver andpassengersides big black spots were the paint as come off.It was a 60 plate , waited a while to see if the owner came out but a no show, pitty really as i would have liked to have spoke to them about it and what we know.
Mine still good though coming up to 4000mnothingshowing either side.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Tim84, I´ve been through the sort of saga you have experienced in England in the past.They used my car as a hack, while they were supposed to be repairing it!It made me detest taking it in any more.Here in Spain, my ToyotaRAV4 was treated with respect, for seven years. It was always serviced with care and I would receive a phone call some days after the service. to see if I was satisfied.Those cretons could do with taking a leaf out of Toyota´s book!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts