Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the car in to Dealers 2 weeks ago to get the paint issuesorted. Looked fine when it was collected and dealer assured me they had sorted the underlying problem. Noticed over weekend that exactly same issue is starting to appear again. So, obviously just a paint job done and not the issue causing it. Another trip to dealers.......

Have Nissan got a fix sorted yet ???

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
as said at the time and is till being said as it stands Nissan have found the fix for this and anyone who has already had it painted will be doing so again
latest info I recieved this moring is 2 cars have been undergoing tests after rectification work if the assessment is fine then they will issue instructions to dealers,
this why we were at pains to advise members not to have repair work done until Nissan had issued a statement so fix had been found

up date will be posted as soon as Nissan inform that rectification can go ahead

·
Registered
131 Posts
Picked mine up today, 5 miles on the clock & it had a very small scuff on the front bumper/wing area already… dealer looking into it & gonna get back to me…fortunately being white I have plenty of paint there before it wears through…..

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
trevor3839 said:
Picked mine up today, 5 miles on the clock & it had a very small scuff on the front bumper/wing area already… dealer looking into it & gonna get back to me…fortunately being white I have plenty of paint there before it wears through…..
sorry I think you have that wrong white is a primer so in fact has less paint than any colour models
worse still it shows up the black plastic even more

still good news is Nissan will tip-ex for you
sorry i mean put it back to white

1 - 9 of 9 Posts