Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
My only concern here is that watchdog get involved when people get no joy with the companybut at this time its my opinion that Nissan are dealing with this issue, also we have to consider that a simple re paint is not the remedy for the issue and we should given Nissan sometime to rectify this problem.So far everyone who has reported the problem has had details taken and forwarded to Nissan HOwe now just need a little patience why we wait to see the outcome remember that simply repaiting will not sort the issue merely hide for a few more months Nissan need to find a modification to stop the rubbing.

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
anticipating the latter. one enquiry from the BBC will sort the problem quicker. I don't owe Nissan the courtesy of waiting for them to sort out my Nissan Juke.

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hi SteveI agree this issue is a total pain in the jacksy and so unfair, that said, Nissan appear to be working with technical to resolve this issue and will obviously have to endeavour to do this sooner rather than later...They clearly cant be sending cars out forever with a known fault. I, like DEKS am unsure if they would act, seeing as Nissan have acknowledged the fault and are working on it but If you are so inclined, get stuck in.....Good luckFee

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just took my Juke into dealer for an unrelated issue and they have ordered the parts (clips) to cure this problem. They are dealing with them as the cars are taken to dealers rather than issue a recall for a non urgent matter.

Barry White DCI Tenka

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well, like hundreds of you I have this problem. The dealer's response when informed was along the likes of 'don't know what your talking about mate! Must be a stone chipping'. They were rude and abrupt. Although to be fair, they did say bring the car in so we could have a look. But I live a long way from the dealership.

So, in the end I longed the problem with Nissan customer services, stating I'm pissed-off and would never purchase another Nissan! This was at least 6mths ago. Recently, Nissan customer services have contacted me, been extremely helpful and arranged for the dealer to contact me to arrange the fix! Finally, light at the end of the tunnel.

I hope this is a lesson for Nissan, who do seem to have good customer service, but the dealers - Glynn Hopkin, are nicey nice when your buying the car, but don't give a sh*t afterwards.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Well Smithappens, looks like you are in luck with your location - Norton Way Nissan opened last month in Letchworth (just a few days after I'd ordered mine from Dunstable). If their service is as good as my wife has received from Norton Way Honda with her Civic, you should be in for a pleasant surprise

1 - 7 of 7 Posts