Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have the paint issue but i had the platinum protection. wasnt offered the supaguard.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
this is a good point but I hope to god it's not a factor otherwise dealers will have a field day with selling the **** stuff, personally I cant see a coating being that good to stop a rubbing effect
causing paint defects

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Likewise deks. I see this as a rubbing issue and no matter how well they applied the superguard they could not get it between the two panels.

Lj2.

·
Registered
873 Posts
I have the paint issue but did get supaguard (albeit for free I should add before anyone tells me I shouldn't have!)

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
anything for free is good

and at least we know the extra guard isn't bullet proof(cant spell infalable)

·
Registered
57 Posts
I also had the (free) supaguard but still have the paint issue, so I don't believe it it makes any difference - of course I'll change my story like a shot if some Supaguard rep wants to pay me oodles of cash to <strike>lie</strike> say otherwise

·
Registered
231 Posts
Had (free) Supa Guard but still have paint issue

·
Registered
379 Posts
I am certain that Supaguard would not make one iota of difference to this issue. This is almost certainly caused as previously stated by two edges rubbing together and taking the paint off.
I took delivery of my Juke early last December and although I have only done about 1500 miles I do not have any signs(yet) of this issue. Wonder if it is only cars supplied in a later batch?

·
Registered
605 Posts
Lady juke said:
Hi Flynn

It's not a milage issue, I have seen demo at dealers with just 500 miles on.

Lj
I was thinking that the more use it had the more likely the problem would be to show? Maybe?

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Mine has done only 1500 miles in four months, and I have drivers side wear.

Nissan have booked it in for bumper removal, respray, realignment with spacer.
Apparently they have done this before with the QQ

Lj x

1 - 20 of 22 Posts