·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wifes 3 month old Juke DIGT (red) now has three paint defects
1. Blister on the edge of the bonet
2. Blister on the edge of the passengers rear door
3. Blister on the edge of the passengers front wing

Additionally, it needs a new leather passenger seat because the stitching is defective and a new rubber trim on the same door which is again defective. Finally,the rear number plate is well out of line.

Although Nissan have accepted full liability it feels wrong that we have spent over £20k on a top of the range car andonly 3 months later are being asked to take it to a local accident repair centre (Nissan approved) to have these three panels sprayed. This being in addition to a new seat and rubber replaced by the dealer (assume there will be some shading issues on the seat leather)

Previously had a Mini for four years without a single problem and wondered if you guys think I should just let them get all of this sorted or seek legal advise.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Appreciate what your saying but our list of problems after the initial delight of owning the Jukehas left a verynasty taste and thus feels like we should at least be getting a new set of car mats and a very large bunch of flowers for my wife. as a minimum. Additionally, having read a very long paintwork forum after Iissued my original note it appears that one of my paint defects is a Juke design fault and thus having the wing re sprayed will only be a temp resolution unless Nissan UK take action (potential recall !).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Point taken, appreciate the numberplate issue is very minimal and the very least of my problems. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts