Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!! Can anyone post a pictureof the juke with the attached owners club sticker?

·
Registered
659 Posts
Great design. Love it.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Dan was looking into this a while back but I think was having a bit of a bother getting something sorted.

I cant post links bit theres a fabulous window sticker for the rear windscreen of the qashqai that covers the whole back screen and fits externally - perhaps we could get something similar (Qashqai Club)

Fee x

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Thanks Fee..... But I'm not a sticker person, even peeled the dealer stickers off my Juke as soon as I got it home.

I just thought a little Crome badge to place under the Juke badge would look class

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Oohhhh - I hadnt thought of that - now - that DOES sound nice.....

Fee x

PS - My dealer didnt even put a sticker on my JUKE. He knows that I always take them off before I get in the car

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks deks36!!! nice one
i've got an idea now.

·
Registered
659 Posts
What Juke sticker? I don't think mine came with any stickers....

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
jayannlay said:
What Juke sticker? I don't think mine came with any stickers....
No Jay I think you misunderstood what Fee was talking about is the dealer sticke they put on the back window or in somecases on the outside at the rear.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
I put mine in the front windscreen at the top - it looks fab.

When I get a parking ticket - the traffic warden can get an eyeful

Fee x
My local traffic warden left a note saying she was pleased with me. It said "parking-fine"

·
Registered
796 Posts
would be cool to have a club sticker here in Germany.

My Juke will also wear a small Union Jack disc centrally at the rear, just like my Roadster :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts