Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First I have permission from Dan to sell these items if I go ahead and get them made canvassing opinion first as its a fair amount of outlay
Anyway I am considering getting some items printed up etc with the Juke Owners Club logo on them exactly the same as the stickers. What I am going to try and do is secure these in time for the meet in May if it happens so this is what I am currently considering and the prices I will need to sell them at I think if I have done my calculations right although all costs cannot be finalised until I give the printers artwork etc

now the tax disc holders are not really an issue as its not a great outlay other than I need to order a larger quantity but as you can see the other 2 require a minimum order of 100+ so quite a large outlay which I will do as long as I can sell them on so thoughts please and anything else you might like to see
T shirts etc I need to speak to local dealer on as they can probably be done to order as their is so many options I just wouldnt be able to cope with keeping all of that so I can get a price if required

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
83 Posts
On the day of collection I bought a shiny red tax disc holder for my car, Looks fab and matches exactly, so not interested in that one thanks.Others are good idea.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LazyJuke said:
Tax disc holder and depending on design the cap.

Lj2.
tax disc holder will be the type with square part at the top with same logo as the window stickers on both sides I beleive
caps will be caps with the the juke oc silhouette on them
these are all in early stages unfortunately being a man I cant multi task so tis one thing at a time
meet first goodies second but in time for meet I hope

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'd pay much more than that for a nice tax disc holder (kind of thinking something silver embosssed kinda £10ish mark) also have you thought about...
Pens cheap and simple but i never have a bloomin pen in the car when i need oneAir freshner - lots of promo printing companies do them now and we all need them
Just a couple of ideas (Mugs and caps are a no for me)

·
Registered
555 Posts
OKT-Shirt with big red Juke on white would be good. Oh and one for the dog would be good ! They do dog jumpers nowadays.

Cap so-so.Mug / Tax disc holder yup.
Lol just had a thought - whiteJukeon whiteT shirtha-ha (white cat in a snow storm)

Cigarettelighter!Cigarette holding case for my rolliesPen - mentioned before.USB Stick - got one,ha-habut i bet they would sell nicely.MouseMatt!Phone holder - Juke on it of course.
I am still thinking what else here.Juke carry bag ! Could store the bits in the boot etc.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
clothing is a range of items I will discuss with the company local to me as it such a vast catalogue it would cost me a fortune to stock so I will get a couple made up for me then do them to order.
all the other things are ok as long as enough can be sold as Dan warned me he still has early £100 worth of stickers left hence why he hasnt expanded the range yet
Tax disc holder will be White plastic similar to the ones main dealers fit in your car

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Any pics of the Mugs uncle Deks?
Are they like juke mugs for inside the car or normal
tea/cofee cups?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
meaga-byte said: