Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

Have you received your Juke, or are you waiting for delivery?

• Still making my mind up.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not going to buy, I'm just here for the banter.

• Ex owner.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at the number of waiting threads had me wondering.

How many of us are Juke owners and how many are waiting oh so patiently for delivery?

I've also added a few other options so people don't feel left out...

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Another waiter here

·
Registered
63 Posts
Well, technically no one is a true owner until you've made all the payments. so maybe you need to include some sort of definition to this fact.. Like: Owner with Monthly Payments etc.

Alright I'll stop complaining.. Owner.Edited by: JukeAttitude

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
possession is nine tenths of the law, as they say.

plus, 'it's not my car, it belongs to the bank, wouldn't get you out of a speeding ticket.

just out of curiosity, when you were filling out the finance form, did you put home owner, or 'renting it from the bank?'
Edited by: Wraithen

·
Registered
166 Posts
Still waiting, given a delivery date of 28th april was hoping it may of moved forward abit but it hasn't, although not holding my breath as thats when we have the 2 bank holidays in a row.

·
Registered
166 Posts
thanks kats, the weeks seem to be coming round so quickly hopefully it will be here before i know it.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Definately waiting! Ordered Oct 10, due May 11, after tsunami who knows, but cant complain after what the people in Japan are going through, it doesnt bear thinking about.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's a comforting surprise to see that the results are leaning towards owners rather than waiters... it's a shame you can't edit your vote so we can see how the trend shifts in the coming months.

Edited by: Wraithen

·
Registered
231 Posts
Had our Juke since September, still just as much fun 6 months later

·
Registered
204 Posts
I've also had mine since September. It had a long overdue wash and polish yesterday and it feels like I've got it from new again

·
Registered
379 Posts
Owner occupier since mid December,done 950 very happy miles. Starting to see more and more Jukes on the road locally and guess what?...........................most are white yeah lol

1 - 20 of 29 Posts