·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We were going to have the dark silver/grey, but our mini coooper s we had was similar & we
fancied a change.
when we saw the dark silver in showroom, we felt it didn't do it justice.
Really pleased about the Blade, it does seem some what darker than the blade on all
the other nissan models.
Should also hide the dirt ( if i forget to clean it every other day!)

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Sure looks good, I like how it's parked next to the QQ in the first pic, looks like ea younger, cuter sibling!

Enjoy the car! :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
iamdabe said:
Sure looks good, I like how it's parked next to the QQ in the first pic, looks like ea younger, cuter sibling!

Enjoy the car! :)
See you only have 2 days to go!
Then you'll know what us lucky ones keep going on about!!
I will miss the old QQ but sure the Juke will keep me happy for a long time

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
mightygoo said:
See you only have 2 days to go!
Then you'll know what us lucky ones keep going on about!!
I will miss the old QQ but sure the Juke will keep me happy for a long time
Ah you come from a QQ, how are you finding the downsize? are the cars similar at all?

And yea, today can't go quick enough, Need to be in Maidstone at 9-30am so leaving here at 7-30, early start ;) Looking forward to joining the Owners Club! heh.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ah you come from a QQ, how are you finding the downsize? are the cars similar at all?

And yea, today can't go quick enough, Need to be in Maidstone at 9-30am so leaving here at 7-30, early start ;) Looking forward to joining the Owners Club! heh.
[/QUOTE]

Must admit i'm not missing the QQ so far. The loud banging from the rear suspension has Gone & the interior still feels roomy, we did have the glass roof in QQ, so it is darker, but kinda like the change now.
Performance isn't as great a had the 150bhp diesel, but the Juke is still as nice & more involving to drive. Its So quite at low speeds & quite a noticable difference betwwen the 3 driving modes. Still getting used to not having 6th gear, which i reckon all the range could have nowadays.
All in I'm 'over the moon' about it!

Have a great day tomorrow & don't forget to check the parcel shelf!

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
If there was a panoramic roof option I'd of totally gone for that, I love the idea of having a view up to the stars at night... obviously not if you're the driver ;)

Glad you're enjoying the new car & thanks for the tip, will check the shelf ;)

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Nice to see another happy juke owner.

i totally agree about the 1.6 and the 6th gear.... I think it should have one , it will take a bit of getting used to...

fee x

1 - 11 of 11 Posts