Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally, I think I've worked out how to post pictures of our beautiful 'Miss Daisy' Myself and my misses (hence the name - sorry) are so delighted we just had to share her with you on here. We have used this site as a source of valuable information, but haven't until now been able to contribute much. The one thing that has surprised us most is the choice of modes - normal, sport and eco. The reviews that we'd read gave throw away comments and in the main described the choice as some sort of elaborate gimmic. But NO, the difference is quite astonishing. Depending on your mood, you would use normal mode for general driving, eco for long distance stuff when in cruise control and if you fancy throwing it around the bends on winding country roads the sports mode is absolutely fab. We have three cars in one and this together with its astonish looks we couldn't be happier. I just can't stop smiling and looking out of the window. Thanks everyone for the info.And here she is!!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Lovely pics...

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Lovely car, lovely shine and a lovely lawn ......LOVELY COLOUR

What I do think is sweet - The car is trying to get into thefront doorto be with you... AWW BLESS

Fee x

·
Registered
152 Posts
Love the pics, it's the first timeIsee a white one withchromepack like mine...thanx

1 - 19 of 19 Posts