Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Looks superb. Must say, I'm beginning to regret not getting white, its just the whole trying to keep it clean...........

·
Registered
484 Posts
Looking good. I like the contrast between the black & white and the rear lights against the white in the last photo. When choosing mine, I thought about white before I came to the conclusion that if I owned a white one it would spend half of its life grey. So I cut out the white bit and ordered a grey one.
<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

·
Registered
39 Posts
very nice....and also very nice to see someone else call it a tonka toy...

·
Registered
575 Posts
It's not a Tonka toy. Its the car out of Who Framed Roger Rabbit

·
Registered
69 Posts
I hate the pics!

reason - i should have had mone delivered couple weeks ago in solid white. Makes me even more jealous of those who have one.

btw NCS were meant to phone end of last week but didn't. i phoned yesterday and case manager was to get back to meby end ofday butdidn't. Today phoned and he was on a call but apologised and would be in contact as soon as call was done. Still waiting so I hate to see the size of the persons phone bill.

3 days of let downs I am seriously getting p****d off with it now.

Wait till tomorrows call!!!!!!! Gloves will come off I think.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I really love the pics btw and glad I chose the white now with the help of my 2 kids.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Brilliant pics, just can't wait for mine now, 8 more sleeps,maybe only 7 if i can't sleep the last night !!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Great pictures! I can t wait for mine!
Please can you post some pictures of interior?
This exhaust trim you get in acenta sport pack?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes exhuast trim is standard, the car is an Acenta sport. Will get some pictures of the interior up at the weekend..

·
Registered
118 Posts
This looks great!!! i cant wait to see mine. I ordered white juke too

·
Registered
272 Posts
looks great !!!! so glad we went for white.whatcolour is yourinterior ? ours will be red.37 sleeps to go.

·
Registered
118 Posts
hi simmo!

Mine is red interior too.! I'd like white and my wife likes red so we meet half way. white exterior and red interior. Just like the qazana model.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Love those pics,

Can't wait to get mine.

I've went for the White with Red interior.

Woudl love to see one with an Urban and Chrome Pack on though :)

First time I've bought a car and not been 100% sure of what it will look like ! ha

1 - 20 of 21 Posts