Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we picked up our temporary transport for next week, originally we were going to hire a car but a GOOD friend has leant us the use of his car.

Volvo V70 2.5 by i am dabe, on Flickr

The thing is a beast, has a 2.5ltr v5 engine, sounds gorgeous but DRINKS petrol! The car is for sale if anybody is interested! Available from 2nd of october :)

·
Registered
367 Posts
You never know you might love this so much that you won't want to part with it and will cancel that Juke!!

At least you have good friends that have helped you out

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol Alicat!

I'm thinking I might have to buy it off him tbh ;). I forgot to mention that I've always wanted one of these, although I did want the early T5-R model, this one is a close match, it's a little worse for wear having a hard life but overall it drives superb!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I'm currently driving my 1.6 Acenta Qashqai ( my third) and I love the car but cant afford the amount of petrol I go through - thus the diesel JUKE on order

Fee

·
Registered
575 Posts
Sadly stuck in a diesel Seat Leon at present. Very frugal but truly horrid to drive. Traded in my beloved Scirocco for it as I needed a five door car. That's why I'm so desperate to get my Juke and be in a turbocharged petrol car that has a bit of character and fun again!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sold my QQ and now the proud owner of a Peugeot 106(runs on fresh air). Sort of makes me wonder why I want to spend good money on a Juke.....Nah not really

1 - 6 of 6 Posts