Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone from Bonnie Scotland! We've had our lovely Juke for just 2 weeks now - picked it up on New Year's Eve! Has been tucked away safely in the garage for a while - lots of snow and ice - not good! But out and about now and we have not seen another one yet! Ours is Blade Silver and beauuuuuuutifullllll!!!!!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
WOOHOO!!!! - Hello to you

Whereabouts are you?... Saw a blade Silver Juke in Dalmarnock TESCO all nice an shiny and very very new looking....

Happy Days!!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
135 Posts
I think the silver look very chique. We were driving a silver car for the last 6 years now so we wanted another color this time. But I still think Silver is also very beautiful.
Greatings from a black Juke driver

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello
All! We are in the highlands and yes... We've had a few strange looks!
(Aberdeenshire/Morayshire border) Other half saw a Gun Metal Juke today in a place called Peterhead
and a white Juke just outside Buckie last week. Apart from that there are none about at the moment up here! Very pleased with our Juke so far apart from one little niggle.... we have an Ipod Shuffle and thought....wahay, no cd's for us, just plug the shuffle in..... the audio system does not work with the Shuffle
Has anybody else encountered this?? Nissan UK just say contact local garage and maybe there is something we can purchase to make it work!! But apart from that very very happy!!!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey JukeofYork! Ta Muchly for advice! We have have put it to the test and it works brilliantly so cheers! Amazing what will keep a person happy isnt it!! We've been out again in our lovely car and turned a few heads! Cheers!

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Glad it worked Juketastic.I haven't decided what tune is going to have the honour of being the first to be played in my Juke. I think I'll drive around a bit with the stereo off just to listen to the engine for a while but I'm looking forward to listening to music from my Ipod.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Will follow with:

Soft Pedal Blues - Bessie Smith
Blue Boy - Joni Mitchell
Nobody's Blues But Mine - Bessie Smith
Blue, Turning Grey Over You - Billy Holliday
Blue Angel - Roy Orbison
Am I Blue - Billy Holiday
Blue Angel - Antony & The Johnsons
Blue - Joni Mitchell

and not forgetting:

Pride And Joy - Stevie Ray Vaughan

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
I know some of the artists but not familiar with the songs.I don't think.
I know these,though:
True blue -Madonna
Blue Monday -New order
I guess that's why they call it the blues- Elton John
Blue Eyes -Elton John
Blue Hotel -chris Isaac
Blue Jean-David Bowie(aka the thin white duke)
Blue is the colour-Chelsea fc
Blue Savannah-Erasure
Blue suede shoes-Elvis
Mr blue sky-Elo
Okay,I'm bored now.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts