Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This topic is about the original, non-original Juke accessories, comments about them, detailed informationand photos of those accessories.

Please share your original Juke accessory photos, andplease inform all of us about availability of what accessories you want.

I especially would like to buy front seat arm rest and wind deflectors at first but none of them are available in my country so far.

Anyone have an idea about, what owners like me should do to get those accessories? I already sent a message to Nissan Japan but they replied me via our distributor saying the availability of a few useless accessories and nothing about the other accessories...

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Why not try pm to 2005holdcroft he is a Nissan parts manager on the forum he can supply all genuine Nissan accessories and will ship anywhere in the world

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok deks36 i'll try to contact, thank you.

By the way I read lots of your comments about consumption. How is it now?I'm on about 450km (about 280 miles) I calculated 6.77lt/100km (34.5 mpg) in the mixed traffic. In town and highway but hichway was very crowded too. In open road i drove between 75mph to 90mph on highway. I mean i did not try to drive economically. These numbers are up to 200miles. The last 80miles i tried a little to lower the consumption the results went down to 5.8lt/100km (40.5mpg) and was still going down. What do u think? The issues u were complanined about consumption were like this or my values are reasonable? I wonder what ur opinions about these datas, thank u.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Has anyone seen anywhere selling non original chrome items?
The chrome pack from Nissan is a disgrace. £100 for a pair of rings to stick around your fog lights is shocking!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts