Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

Just ordered in red, 1.6 acenta with premium pack!

Look forward to adding to the forum over the coming months!

Andy

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Evening all - thanks for the welcomes!
Gone for the regular 1.6, the car will do under 5K miles each year, so seemed the sensible choice as the economy is close to that of the diesel!
My last 9 cars have all been over 150bhp, so 115bhp will be a challenge!

andy

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Andy

Hopefully you will adapt, either that - you'll hate it and trade in asap

I went from a 2.0 l Qashqai, to a 1.5Diesel Qashqai and found it a struggle , but then went from the
diesel to a 1.6 petrol and hated it.. found it seriously underpowered so am looking forward to going up a bit again for a wee bit more power.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hope not!

The wife will be driving it mostly, as Im changing jobs into a job where its only a 5 minute walk to work.

I might even look for an old classic as my own weekend car and she can play with the Juke!

Andy

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Was thinking more 120Y, although they seem like hens teeth nowadays...
Probably all rusted away by now.

Andy

·
Registered
575 Posts
Because they have much more character than most new cars (Juke excluded which is why I'm buying one!). They also have a beautiful noise and smell about them. My father in law is trying to get a Rover P6 at the moment. Gorgeous V8. Then you've got the likes of 60s Stangs, Chevvies or Corvettes, Ford Tbirds etc etc etc. I could go on.................

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
welcome andy

love a classic myself ,ive had a rover p6 ,3 classic minis and a vw camper split screen

1 - 11 of 11 Posts