Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,had a sneaky peek on here yesterday before going to test drive the 1.6 Juke. Thanks for the advice!We currently have a 1.6 Qashqai Tekna, time for a change as it's almost 3 years old.So we tried a 1.5 DCI Qashqai (60 plate pre-registered 7 miles on the clock) and the 1.6 petrol Juke. The sensible, financial option would have been the qashqai, but having tried the Juke decided to go with the fun option.
So we've ordered the 1.6 Dig T Tekna in red (thought about the white though!). Delivery end of next month- can't wait........ hopefully i'll get a chance to test drive the Dig T version before delivery. Should be fun.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you! It was not an easy decision- tried to be sensible but couldn't resist the fun side!!Not looking forward to the insurance difference though!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Yorkshireblonde - Congrats
i'm assuming that your Juke is from stock and not a factory order with a delivery date like you have?

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
withoutwax said:
Yorkshireblonde - Congrats
 i'm assuming that your Juke is from stock and not a factory order with a delivery date like you have?
If you look around WOW you can find short delivery times.
The dealership I used pre orders cars as well as bespoke and has not missed one delivery date.

The spec you are after I have seen at three dealers, un registered and waiting for owners!

LjEdited by: Lady juke

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Hello and Welcome, nice engine choice

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the welcome!Not sure about stock etc.... We made our choices, the salesman disappeared and came back with a delivery date to the dealer of the 20th April.
This will be the longest I've had to wait- 5 days was the longest previously as the cars were already there, just needed prepping for us.Just deciding what accessories I NEED to have, seriously looking at the chrome pack. Plus we have the illuminated door sills on the current qashqai, and I really like those...... Lots of bling on it's way I feel.Quick question for those who have the Dig T- does the badge come on the back? I don't really want it there if possible as it'll be more of a shock at the lights!!!

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Hi Yorkshireblonde. Welcome to the forum.
Another red one I see.
Don't forget you're not allowed to vote in the polls for the 1st 4 weeks.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
Hi Yorkshireblonde.  Welcome to the forum.
Another red one I see. 
 Don't forget you're not allowed to vote in the polls for the 1st 4 weeks. 
Don't listen to a word, he makes it all up as he goes along (but it does amuse him)!

Vote red quick.......

1 - 20 of 23 Posts