Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've gone and finally ordered juke tekna in haptic blue should hopefully get it by end of march just to wait for finance to go through first

So excited though

·
Registered
489 Posts
@ sarahu congratulations and welcome to the forum
. Did you order from Holdcrofts by any chance their website had one for immediate delivery in Haptic Blue

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No ordered at my local ancaster couldn't see any holdcrofts close to me

·
Registered
6 Posts
Good on ya Sarahu, oh and welcome to the forum from someone who only joined yesterday lol .......................enjoy, i am sure you will

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
blue was always the colour for me the red and gun metal did come across my mind but they quickly went out of it

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just been informed today with a day delivery has been pushed back to 19 April so will have to laughs price increase but on the plus side a perfect birthday present!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
ordered 28th feb and no update yet. said mid april :(
But now the restless nights begin
Lying in bed thinking about them plush seats and pushstart button weeeeeeeeee.
Havent had a decent nights sleep in weeks lol
first thing im doing when i get me juke is going to sleep in the back seat for 3 days
LOL

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
That will be a tight fit P, possibly more room in the boot (oops but not in yours after all those extra bits)

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hi and welcome to you indeed....

Nice to see another haptic blue - lots more of you are coming on line.. good to see you...

Keep posting while you wait!!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
meaga-byte said:
first thing im doing when i get me juke is going to sleep in the back seat for 3 days
LOL

I don't think so......you will be driving here there and everywhere like this rest of us did when we got our Jukes

Lj

1 - 16 of 16 Posts