Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered the 1.6 DiG-T Tenka in White with red accents and red console
Got a craking deal with discount on car, free service pack, free delivery pack and Cherished plate transfer
Cannot see any pictures of the leather interior with the red inserts the website says preview n/a
PX 2 cars my Subaru Impreza and wifes Hyundai
only downside is January delivery.....
might come sooner lets hope....

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Well done Scoobie - Welcome to the mad house
What did the dealer say about your VAT though - they paying the increase? or will you have to take the hit.
Fee

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Spoke to the stealer sorry dealer today and they are confident for a PRe Xmas Delivery
They are waiting clarification of the VAT increase from Nissan

·
Registered
754 Posts
What is a delivery pack?
I think there is only one leather option - grey leather with red stitching.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Delivery pack is Mats, Spare bulb kit and something else..cannot remember
On the online configuring tool there lists 2 options for the leather grey or tenka red
I requested the Tenka Red

·
Registered
484 Posts
I would double check with your dealer.
To me it sounds like you've ordered:
Leather seats which we understand aredark greywith red stitching
witha red console / door trim.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Sorry, I was reading your post above. There is only 1 leather option in the UK they are grey to black ish with red stitching. Take a look at iamdabes black juke pictures.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys - that is what i thought
The dealer had not seen or driven the Dsi_T engine
Has anyone driven this yet?
This was the comprimise from my Impreza to my wife
Think the white will look stunning looking at the gallery on here!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Wouldn't have thought anyone has driven a DIG-t apart from dealers way back when model was being promoted. Been told by dealer it is well worth the wait though.None been transported until they have the alarm issues sorted. Would be surprised if u get urs by Xmas if only just ordered as they will have to wade through the current stock and refit upgraded alarms.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi
I ordered a Juke Acenta Sport DCi in Force Red on Oct 19th. Told Mid Jan delivery. Part Ex's a Yaris Sr, told I will be affected by VAT increase but the increased the value of the Part EX to compensate. Got Met Paint and Mats for free.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
k4rl_83 said:
Hi
I ordered a Juke Acenta Sport DCi in Force Red on Oct 19th. Told Mid Jan delivery. Part Ex's a Yaris Sr, told I will be affected by VAT increase but the increased the value of the Part EX to compensate. Got Met Paint and Mats for free.
increase in p/x value they sold you a pup their mate VAT increase wont push up used car prices
and your car will be less valuable come January than it is now

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I still think that getting the metallic paint is pretty good. Everything looks pro-rata DEKS.

Do you not hink thats a reasonable deal, I do, maybe I am easy pleased.

Fee

·
Registered
199 Posts
tchr1975 said:
Wouldn't have thought anyone has driven a DIG-t apart from dealers way back when model was being promoted.
I'd the chance to test the DIGT Juke In Franckfurt in july !
If you understand french, you can go to see my blog !

Enjoy !

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well lets say my discount was 5% on the car plus free service pack, delivery pack and cherished plate transfer fee... maybe i went a bit harder on the dealer!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts