Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered Juke Tekna 1.5dCi as my new company car!!! Not sure when it will be delivered yet though, will find out later in the week hopefully!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just found out delivery expected to be 25th March!! Seems so far away!!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi Graham - welcome - sounds like the standard 12 week date they give from the lease company etc - this will probably move in the next week or two - closer hopefully - but the time will pass before you know it - Last Nov when I got my tentative date, February seemed like an agonising wait - but its almost here - the forum has kept me smiling though

·
Registered
147 Posts
i'm also gonna focus on your words to ease the waiting. The thing is that i still have to order mine...lol. But that also has been far away than it is now.

·
Registered
46 Posts
graham1007 said:
Just found out delivery expected to be 25th March!! Seems so far away!!!
Far to far away i dont get mine till 29th March!! it would do your head in get it sorted Nissan

·
Registered
457 Posts
Delivery times for most Jukes does seem to be exceedingly long. Not sure how Nissan can get away with this. It really is an unacceptable situation in my opinion.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
As I have said elsewhere its the way the market is at present most marques have long waits its not unique to Nissan added to the fact the pound is weak it makes sense to concentrate on overseas markets for more profit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts