Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hi and let you guys know I've ordered my nice new1.5dci tekna in WHITE today.
It getsdelivered on 24th March and cant wait.

Is there any thing that I need to prepare for in the meantime? Apart from driving witha silly facial expression.

I want to get an armrest but dealership said there was a back order, I've noticed there is a few on the web but didnt know what one was best to get.

Thanks
Olly

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was going to go for the black but then I would of had to buy the chrome pack and buy some black deep dish polished rim alloys for it, roughly an extra £2000.
I got to test drive the car on y own for 3 hours so got to play with it a little but it wont hurt reading the manual.Where canI get it from?

·
Registered
605 Posts
Are the delivery dates getting shorter or are these cars pre ordered. I ordered mine 10 Jan and still being told possibly end of March.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dealer told me that he was suprised it was that quick. On sunday he checked when it would be avaliable and it was the 29th March and today it was the 24th. fingers crossed it might be here sooner.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Going to order my tekna 4wd in White tomorrow after some serious negotiation with the dealers. Got a great deal.

Cant wait for delivery!!!!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
hiya and welcome 5chulzy, to be honest april isn't to bad considering some of the delays and will probably come round quick enough, good job you didnt order a CVT it would probably be xmas again before you got it lol

·
Registered
166 Posts
It has seemed like ages but looking back the time has gone fairly quick, just hoping the next 2 months go as quick, think i may need a new tv by then aswell as the remote has nearly been launched at it when the advert comes on

Glad i found this forum though as i would never of known of the cvt issues.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts