Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
ahh thats what I like to see optimism at such an early stage in their Juke pregnancy

good luck and welcome but please dont hold your breath while waiting

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Woohoo - 2 newbies ---

Welcome

1 white - GOOD

1 Red - not so good

Let the battle commence..... well, not really - we like to be controversial on this forum!!!

Welcome to you both ...

Fee x

·
Registered
144 Posts
Wow Fee what a great footer - absolutely love it
welcome to the newbies - the waiting will pass - I ordered in Nov and received my regonumber today - so not long now for me I hope

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Ozma said:
Wow Fee what a great footer - absolutely love it
welcome to the newbies - the waiting will pass - I ordered in Nov and received my regonumber today - so not long now for me I hope

Not long now -- getting excited eh????

Feex

PS - Signature - courtesy of 12"**** - What a star

·
Registered
65 Posts
I actually really wanted white but my partner did not andaccording to my dealer it was an extra 2 months wait for any other colour than red or black.
So red it is andIcant wait!!!

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Ola

White is so in demand!

Don't let some negative message into your head, mine was delivered the week they said it would!

Enjoy the forum, and place your vote for White

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mook said:
I actually really wanted white but my partner did not andaccording to my dealer it was an extra 2 months wait for any other colour than red or black.
So red it is andIcant wait!!!

2 Months? That's scary!I've not been given a date but have been considering changing to Force Red, it does look stunning in the Flesh. My local dealership have just changed their showroom model from white to red and it is still pretty gorgeous (but I still prefer the silver/grey interior)Edited by: ThinWhiteJuke

1 - 13 of 13 Posts