Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all

I've been reading on this forum for so long I thought i best join at some point. I kept searching for any news on delivery timescales as i was so worried about the delays in the press so i thought i'd put my experience on here so people can see.

Ordered a Acenta Premium DCI in White on the 3rd December, told it will be delivered in feb so i might as well pick up 1st March. Called dealer several times, "yes everything is still looking good for march pick up" Been counting down the weeks... so excited. Had a call last Sat telling me delivery was now the 9th of March... so disappointed, then on following Wednesday, nissan called "it's on it's way to us so should be the 1st of March" ...so confused. Can't bare to get my hopes up for anything until i get the call "it's here" now.

Bit worried about the mpg issues, but 90% of my journeys will be 25mins minimum, so the diesel will at least have time to warm up, getting the gist that most issues are due to short journeys. Guess I will find out soon enough, not that i care, my 206cc is rubbish on fuel anything better than coasting everywhere for 30mpg i'll be happy with. I will definately be posting my reports on this issue.

Loz

·
Registered
561 Posts
Hi Loz, 2 saying 1 march and 1 says 9 march... so 1 march wins
. I am sure you gonna love your juke and like you said the most people who had problems with the mpg doing short journeys. I was preparedfor the MPG from my AWD DIGT, all the brands lie to sell.

Dirk

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hi Loz

Welcome to another white diesel!!!! - Remember to vote in the RED V WHITE poll!!!!

25 mins really isnt long to get your engine warmed up but if you look at the dci mpg thread you will find that short stop/start journeys vary from 28 - 34 MPG but the longer journeys you can expect higher.

Good luck and keep us posted as to how you get on -

Fee x

1 - 6 of 6 Posts