Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered a Acenta 1.6 with CBT in Force Red on 7/10/2010 originally told would be ready 27/11/2010.
Then December then 4/4/2011/ Now the latest is 24/4/2011.
To be fair the dealers are going to honour there PX agreement and swallow the VAT increase.
Have got so bored have looked at other cars but its the Juke I want.
Hope it lives up to my expectations. Love the "funky" looks and don't care what others think.
So what of Mr Clarkson and co have voted it as uncool. I don't think much of him either.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
ozzie3 said:
Hope it lives up to my expectations. Love the "funky" looks and don't care what others think.
So what of Mr Clarkson and co have voted it as uncool. I don't think much of him either.
You'll fit in well

Welcome aboard

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If I don't get the "Duke" by my holiday in May, I shall be considering suicide as the least painless option.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Welcome to you.....

As Rocks said - you will fit on here very well - WE dont like Mr CLarson either - he's a pillock - what does he know..

Hope you arrival goes without a hitch!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There should be a Clarkson hate forum.The silly little hampster is almost as stupid. James May seems a decent okay bloke.. The program has lost all credibility to me,it goes from one stupid idea to another now they have run out of stupid ideas.The combine harvester turned snow plough did it for me.Never again will I watch such utter drivel.
This is not sour grapes because what he said about the Juke,I expect 75% of the population wont like it. He's just a to**er.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi
ordered 1.6 tekna cvt 11/10/2010 first date given 20/12/2010 and the datehas been on the move still do not have a confirmed date yet

·
Registered
247 Posts
theboldpat said:
hi
ordered 1.6 tekna cvt 11/10/2010 first date given 20/12/2010 and the date has been on the move still do not have a confirmed date yet
Welcome! Sorry to hear of the long wait... probably not likely to get any better given recent events.

But it'll all be worth it... apparently... just doesn't feel like it this side of the delivery date of course

·
Registered
6 Posts
There are a lot of delays on the juke's due to renault not being able to keep up with the engine parts and other necessary bits and bobs. I currently work for nissan making the jukes and we are doing standard hours with no overtime due to these shortages. Its set to be full steam ahead in april but due to the current events in japan this could all change.

·
Registered
317 Posts
slowdime said:
There are a lot of delays on the juke's due to renault not being able to keep up with the engine parts and other necessary bits and bobs. I currently work for nissan making the jukes and we are doing standard hours with no overtime due to these shortages. Its set to be full steam ahead in april but due to the current events in japan this could all change.
i take it this is for the diesel engines

·
Registered
5 Posts
Keep waiting,its definately worth it .Its a fantastic car.What does Clarkson know about cool ?
His program sucks,he's the most UNCOOL man on the planet.

·
Registered
6 Posts
yeah they are more difficult to make for the workers so we are enjoying the lack of them at the moment, but apparently if renault have the parts for april it will be 83% diesels being produced so orders should be back on track

1 - 20 of 30 Posts