Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....blade silver.

My last 2 cars were black PT Cruisers 2.2CRD Ltd, so I so like something a little bit different.

Still smiling from my test drive and had to go for it!

No paperwork as yet, but I think we are looking at the middle of June.....can't wait.

Tony

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. As mentioned the time will fly by, helped by reading the threads here.

Lj2.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone.
Ordered the car through the 'Orange Wheels' deal as was easily the best I could find....seem not to be the only one on here to find that option!

Am using the waiting time to check out accessories for the car.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
...well time did fly and the dealer got it 13th May, 2 weeks from order.
This was over a month early, and perhaps I got lucky and got the one silver car they build each month

Saturday is the big day, so Gayden could be on!!!.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Oh I bet you are excited! I still have the smile on my face 2 months on!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I'm a newbie too, just picked my black juke acenta up on Friday. Love it. Previous car was a BMW 1 series . Was slightly disappointed it did not come with a spare tyre and jack etc I thought this was standard on any car ??

If anyone knows someone who is selling a spare tyre or jack or bootliner please let me know thanks mark

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Welcome Mark, a lot of new cars are going with the inflation kits now, I know Fiestas being one. A few members have bought QQ spacesavers as they fit, there are a few posts on here on the subject, also try eBay.

Kats

·
Registered
998 Posts
Only on the 4x4 model Jukeguy. So you are not missing anything from your Juke, I goy the spair wheel kit thrown in by my dealer. T

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Jukeguy said:
Hi, I'm a newbie too, just picked my black juke acenta up on Friday. Love it. Previous car was a BMW 1 series . Was slightly disappointed it did not come with a spare tyre and jack etc I thought this was standard on any car ??

If anyone knows someone who is selling a spare tyre or jack or bootliner please let me know thanks mark
2 wink is selling one but you cannot access the for sale section until you reach 20 posts can message them by pm though

1 - 16 of 16 Posts