Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the lady has eventually placed her order for a white 1.6 dig-t 4x4 today, estimated delivery may. Canny little deal with the friends/family discount. I still think she will moan when she gets it though as the runnning costs will be higher than her 1.7td astra sports hatch.

Good thing is that it will put the total bhp onour driver over 500!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hiya and Welcome - good choice of colour

YOu probably realise that theresa bit of banter here- WHITE v RED... all in good fun

Dont think my hubby would appreciate you all saying its a girls car - HE LOVES IT....

Fee x

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Fee, I love it too,so I hope the Juke doesn't turn into a"girlie" car.I think it's got enough manly appeal personally.
Kats, my wife also drives further to work,but that's why she loses.I'll take it to work more often than not in a normal week to keep ther mileage down.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Thanks for the link,****.That was a post from the early days.Not many people will have seen that one,it's buried sooo deep.ooerr,missus.
However,that doesn't tell you who is going to be the main driver.Plenty of couples have made the joint decision but that could be for either or to drive,not neccesarily a shared car.If a new poll was set up for whom the car belongs to,I think that would be more interesting.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts