Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
Just joined and thanks for having me.
Back in January I ordered a juke tekna+ from smiths nissan Peterborough, after doing the deal with phill, a very nice salesman, he ordered my new car and gave me April as a delivery date. Its now heading towards June and phill has informed me that nissan have put my car on back order?? and can't give me a delivery date, can anyone throw some light on this please,? What does back order mean, have nissan halted productions? Do in ask for a little compensation, thank yo

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone,
Just joined and thanks for having me.
Back in January I ordered a juke tekna+ from smiths nissan Peterborough, after doing the deal with phill, a very nice salesman, he ordered my new car and gave me April as a delivery date. Its now heading towards June and phill has informed me that nissan have put my car on back order?? and can't give me a delivery date, can anyone throw some light on this please,? What does back order mean, have nissan halted productions? Do in ask for a little compensation, thank yo
Hello, i ordered a nissan juke n connecta in march and they gave me august as delivery date. The order was placed in Greece. They informed me one month ago that the order will have a two months delay, september or october. Then, a few days before the salesman contact me and told me that nissan stops the production of current model nissan juke and that will start again the production of juke 23 in october!!!! He informed me that the car will have some changes and that it will cost 600€ plus!!! And delivery time? February or march 2023!!!! We are talking about an unacceptable tactic of the company while nissan has received advances and orders it suddenly stops production! Unimaginable things!!!! Sorry for my english, please anyone who has similar experience let us know here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts