Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i never considered the Juke, until i test drove a Quashqai to day and i felt like an OAP!

I saw a black Juke with Chrome fittings and it looked lush; I have made my mind up this is what i want, and i want it NOW!

I am going for the 189ps, not quite sure which model; but i have seen a few of you talking about the extras and the chrome door fittings look cheap etc.

what extras do you think are a MUST have????

I test drive the Juke next week, i just have to talk my Boyf into it and all will be well!!!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Welcome to the madhouse (er forum!). There aren't masses of extras as Nissan seem to take care of most things with trim levels. Most people have gone for Acenta sport or premium, but lots of tekna buyers on here as well. The main difference between sport & premium is Nissan's connect system. Having used it for a day, its a must.
I'm looking to add a bit of chrome to mine - IMO it really compliments the car in the right colour

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi, and welcome,
As already mentioned Nissan have covered most areas in thier trim levels. Personally have gone for the Tekna and just added the styling plates and chrome fog light rings.

·
Registered
309 Posts
the only chrome fittings that look good are the wing mirrors in my opinion. I am getting the spoiler (very smart but quite pricey), storage arm rest and mats.

·
Registered
575 Posts
That's the joy of personalising. IMO the worst of the chrome accessiories are the wing mirrors. I always think they should be colour coded to match the car. I've got the chrome side strips and they're really nice. Compliment the car's lines and don't look at all Halfords, which is was worried about. I'm waiting for John to get stocks of the side steps (which Nissan aren't releasing till Mid December) and I'm going to add those and a couple of other chrome bits. Deks' front and rear chrome bits looks decent from his photos

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
my front and rear bits are silver hence why i haven't added any chrome bits would make it it too busy
I am with you on the chrome thing though mirrors are awful imo door strips i did consider but as I said thought it would be too much with silver
side steps I have yet to be convinced on these, for the Juke will wait and see how they look

·
Registered
443 Posts
We have chrome mirrors and side trims on the blue demo,the chrome works well.But on the rd it doesn't.

But its personal choice?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Got any pics you can post of them?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts