Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<div style=": rgb255, 255, 255; margin-left: 1px; margin-top: 1px; margin-right: 1px; margin-bottom: 1px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; ">I've been and done it and purchased a Juke :) Went for the silver Tekna 1.6 Dig-t petrol model with red interior. Could have collected in 10 days but went for the new reg in September so now have to wait for a bit :(
Got the price down from £18,295 quoted to £17,200. Included in the price was 3 years servicing, mats, AA cover and blade silver Metallic paint.
Also added on the entry guards with Juke on which light up when you get in and door handle protectors.
Overall pleased with the price and was surprised by how nippy it went! Looking forward to collecting on (hopefully) Sept 1st.
Off to get a owners club car sticker ordered now :))
Thanks for all the help on the newbies forum before buying.
Keith

·
Registered
20 Posts
Got mine month ago and it is nippy, love it
. Even splashed out for a private number plate to go with my Jukey boy!! Even got comments from the dealers today about it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've done the same thing....just my initials on a 61 plate. Did you get something Juke related on yours?
Looking forward to picking it up, be a bit different from my Astra which has been back to the garage loads of times!
Keith :)

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Great Engine Choice

·
Registered
220 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
You're only just over half way from 1st March to 1st September. I wouldn't wait for the new reg coming out.
Are you nuts,KP ?
I see what you did there !!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts