Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i say one more sleep i don't think i've slept at all this week, due to collect between 10 and 11 tomorrow morning, hoping everything goes according to plan, this time tomorrow i will finally be a juke owner (thats if nothing goes wrong)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Me too! Mines due tomorrow, although not had your wait sounds horrible - I do have to wait till after work though to be able to pick it up :( more like 6pm for me

·
Registered
189 Posts
happy days to you both, know the feeling the wait is almost over enjoy and have a wonderful weekend of fun with your new jukes
</font>

·
Registered
605 Posts
jenkins said:
Well i say one more sleep i don't think i've slept at all this week, due to collect between 10 and 11 tomorrow morning, hoping everything goes according to plan, this time tomorrow i will finally be a juke owner (thats if nothing goes wrong)
If anyone deserves it you do. My fingers would have been chewed done to the bone. Enjoy your new car x

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks everyone will be posting some pictures if i can remember how to do it

·
Registered
233 Posts
Horraaaayyyyyyyy Enjoy the drive Jenkins...

·
Registered
377 Posts
Yay! I've just seen your post on the collection order times bit & you've got her!!!!! I'm so pleased for you, you deserve a lot of juke fun time now. You've had to wait so long. have you got the "grin" yet? Have a fun day, you deserve too.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i must admit i was cacking myself driving her home lol, can't believe how quite the car it, it doesn't even feel like its running, i've already had one lady walk past asking if she can have a look because she loves them and wants to get one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts