Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered the other half a new Tekna 1.6 in white from Fish Brothers in Swindon the only downside is got a delivery date of March 16th can not wait.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ordered black originally and then saw a white one the following day so changed to white. Another bonus is I now have £400 of extras to add on as I can not be bothred to re-arrange the finance so just deciding on what to add any suggestions welcome. I am thinking of chrome mirror caps, mud guards to keep it a little cleaner. The dealer is trying his hardest to flog me supaguard for £199 but I dont really know what difference it makes.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
JukeNukem said:
Ordered black originally and then saw a white one the following day so changed to white. Another bonus is I now have £400 of extras to add on as I can not be bothred to re-arrange the finance so just deciding on what to add any suggestions welcome. I am thinking of chrome mirror caps, mud guards to keep it a little cleaner. The dealer is trying his hardest to flog me supaguard for £199 but I dont really know what difference it makes.

Hi JukeNukem, Welcome to the forum, there were a couple of good threads on the subject of supaguard and alternatives in the early days of the forum, might be worth searching them out. Or maybe Deks36 could find the links and post them here? (hint)
The wait will be worth it according to those that have had their deliveries.

regards 12inch

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers ****, I had supaguard done on my A4 Cab when I bought it 3 years ago as it was chucked in free but dont really know what it does technically to the paint etc and whether it is woth it or not. I will search to see if I can fin any info on here about it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Guys & Gals,
Here is my first post and I am pleased to say I ordered my Juke DCI 1.5 Acenta in Gun Metal yesterday. yipee

This is my second time round of ordering a Juke as the first time I got cold feet! But as Kylie would say 'I can't get you out of my head'. So plucked the courage up and saw my dealer. Great thing is I got a better deal and will be leaving more savings in my account rather than Nissan.

Have to wait till early March, but it will be worth it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks Fee,I am looking forward to finding out all the tips and gossip on the juke.
I test drove the 1.6 petrol and the DCi - I found there to be a huge difference in performance. So can't wait to get the car.
Have a Happy New Year tonight.CheersLiz

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi Liz - welcome to the forum - I am still waiting for my white dci - but its getting closer by the day - I can feel it !!!! Happy New Year to all the happy Juke owners and cant wait to be's - all the best for 2011

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Jukeofhazard said:
Welcome Liz, you will love the Juke.Happy New Year and a Happy Hogmany to you Fee,take it easy on the Malt tonight
Cheers pal!!!!

I will try to behave , although it will be difficult
- you have fun too!!!!!

Love to all

HAPPY 2011!!!

Fee x

1 - 14 of 14 Posts