Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
The white looks terrific from the photos on here so good choice and welcome to the forum

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. I must admit I'm not usually a fan of white cars but the white Jukes on here look really cool.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hillman Imp said:
White Accenta manual ordered 18/9/10, delivery looks like 22/10/10
Going to have to stop looking at this site, I'm getting far too excited, and there's still 29 days to go

·
Registered
754 Posts
alicat said:
Does that mean your gonna hang on and wait silverjuke?
I'm in two minds. Its as much that I don't want the dealer to profit from lying to me as much as impatience. I'm looking at what else is around......

·
Registered
204 Posts
I had a Fiesta up until 6 months ago - new ones are much better than the previous models but not a patch on the Nissans in my opinion. I had a diesel and the fuel consumption was really poor - only marginally higher than I get now from my 2L petrol Qashqai. I also have always found Fiesta's tough on tyres.

What's the waiting time for Fiestas at the moment - it was 6-8 weeks not long ago round here which won't be muchdifferent to hanging on for the Jukes. I take the point about not wanting to reward salesmen who have given bad advice. My dealer maintained right from the start that it would be turn of the year before disels and TiG models would be commonly available - that's the way it is with most new car launches (it was the same with the Fiesta). I think it's very wrong of dealers to have taken orders, knowing they probably couldn't fulfil them within the timescales expected by the customer.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I agree maybe you should name and shame them
! Personally we can't fault Glyn Hopkins, Ipswich we ordered ours on 21/8 and was told it should hopefully be delivered on the 17/9 with a date of 23/9 to pick it up. And they have been spot on and on the paperwork it stated estimated delivery date 23/9 so we weren't promised anything which is the way it should be.
Glyn Hopkins!!

·
Registered
754 Posts
alicat said:
I agree maybe you should name and shame them
! Personally we can't fault Glyn Hopkins, Ipswich we ordered ours on 21/8 and was told it should hopefully be delivered on the 17/9 with a date of 23/9 to pick it up. And they have been spot on and on the paperwork it stated estimated delivery date 23/9 so we weren't promised anything which is the way it should be.

Glyn Hopkins!!
The dealer that I saw first and who gave me the original delivery date of mid November was a branch of Glyn Hopkins!
I then went to someone else because they said they would get it end Sept or if not Sept definitely October.

So Glyn Hopkins lost my order for their honesty, which really annoys me. SO now I'm stuck with these people who can't even keep me updated. I'll see what Nissan CS guy says when he phones me tomorrow before I name individuals.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I honestly dont think the dealers have clue whats going on - looks like the Nissan ordering system is up and down and broken down more often than its working

I dont think Nissan even know whats going on - What hacks me off BIG time is the fact they are still gong hammer and tongs to advertise - when they cant even fulfil their pre orders - It really isn't good enough and I am not impressed. yesterday CS told me they weren't aware of any delays however today I was told with the Juke and QQ - that demand had far outstripped supply and they were flat out.....

Yours grumpily

Fee x

Edited by: feefeeglasgow

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
There once was a snail that wanted to buy a Nissan Z car.

So, he went to a dealership and bought a car. "But," he said to the salesperson, "I would like my car personalized. Would it be
possible to have the "Z" replaced with an "S"?" The dealer said yes, and it was done.

And, as the snail raced around the city in his brand new car, everyone would see, "Wow, look at that S-car-go."

Edited by: Hillman Imp

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Out and about this weekend saw a red in Halifax, a black in Halifax, another red in Liverpool and another black in Liverpool, was really impressed at the look of the blacks but a trifle dissapointed at the look of the reds !

11 more sleeps !!
Edited by: Hillman Imp

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well I've had it a month now, 1000 miles on the clock.

Still love it's looks 10/10.The engine takes a little to wind up then it pins you back in the seat 8/10. Mpg I get about 36 although I have been taking things gently as yet, the hills around here (the pennines) do tend to play havoc with attempts at economy driving 7/10. The gearbox, I have changed my driving style to accommodate the fact I don't want tochange gear definitely choose the auto if you can 2/10.

29/11/2010 First snow - poor 2/10Edited by: Hillman Imp

1 - 19 of 19 Posts