Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just received an e-mail stating that my car is 'on its way' (1.6 Red Tekna + Protection Pack).

I am assuming they mean that they have had note that the car is on the transporter en route to the Dealership?

Scheduled delivery was Wednesday - maybe I'll be luck and get it tomorrow

Pictures to follow..

·
Registered
575 Posts
Great news for you! Good to see more and more people getting their cars

·
Registered
484 Posts
2005holdcroft said:
We have just had our fist DIG-T delivered so hopefully they will start coming through thick and fast now

JOhn

thanks for the good news, looks like they are on schedule

·
Registered
5 Posts
When did you place the order? Thinking of upgrading mine to tekna spec but was told it'll be delivered in Jan.11
Can't wait that long.....

·
Registered
5 Posts
When did you place the order? Thinking of upgrading mine to tekna spec but was told it'll be delivered in Jan.11
Can't wait that long.....

·
Registered
575 Posts
2005holdcroft said:
We have just had our fist DIG-T delivered so hopefully they will start coming through thick and fast now

JOhn
That's the best news I've had in ages, John
Thanks for the update

·
Registered
2 Posts
WOO HOOO! just got home and found a voicemail.....you can collect your new Nissan Juke Teckna DIG-T , RED, of course on Monday the 25th!!! I think I will enjoy this coming weekend
PIcs to follow..hope everyone starts to get there babies now..

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Robcnewman said:
WOO HOOO! just got home and found a voicemail.....you can collect your new Nissan Juke Teckna DIG-T , RED, of course on Monday the 25th!!! I think I will enjoy this coming weekend
their will be some very happy people about to see the DIG-T's are hitting the dealers

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks like the roads will be full of Jukes! I was in Huddersfield at the weekend and saw 2 (1 Gun Metal and 1 Black.)

Back home in West Sussex (Burgess Hill) and there is 1 white one that I am seeing on the roads - however, no more - yet!

·
Registered
575 Posts
deks36 said:
Robcnewman said:
their will be some very happy people about to see the DIG-T's are hitting the dealers

·
Registered
575 Posts
Just pestered my dealer and mine has been pushed back 2 days - I can live with that! Sounds like the DIG-Ts are on the move

1 - 16 of 16 Posts