Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just called the dealer and my Juke is in Transit, need to look at getting insurance sorted but I need the licence plate details..................Collection is Friday!

·
Registered
998 Posts
Hi Jc , It will probably come with 7 days free insurance but check with dealer, at least that will give you more time to arrange cover Tc

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dont know about BIG, but its sure a long one.....looks like Im not getting it now till next week

·
Registered
998 Posts
jukecrazy said:
Dont know about BIG, but its sure a long one.....looks like Im not getting it now till next week
Look on the bright side, more time to sort out the insurance , and the longer it takes to pick up the less likely to get STAINED. Tc

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got the insurance but NO JUKE!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have seen it and sat in it and even pushed the starter button, but cant have it!!! My new Juke Im refering too
. Will it be today??
I was told on friday that it would not arrive till Monday....waited all weekend....Monday came....The Juke is here said the salesman....'Hooray' I Said!.....ahhh 'But' said the salesmen.....you havent completed the finance docs yet and we cant release it till we have been paid..............48 hours he said........Will try for 24...............thats this afternoon............2.45 and no phone call yet!!! Watch this space!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have it!! Picked it up last night!! Staines beware!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dont need any of that, when it comes to colour the Black 'crps all over anything else

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
jukecrazy said:
Just called the dealer and my Juke is in Transit, need to look at getting insurance sorted but I need the licence plate details..................Collection is Friday!
happy for you jukecrazy,trying to help.i have 3 transits sorry but not in any of mine,but welcome,hang on in here,you will enjoy,,,

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Plenty of room for naughty birds too?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts