Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is here, but can't pick it up yet as too busy at work and cannot get the time off, looking like saturday afternoon at the earliest. What can I fake to be able to go get it, suggestions on a postcard please............

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Ola Kats,

Believe me it's worth taking unpaid leave

How can you go to work the next day and look
knowing you have your Juke in the car park.

LJ x

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just can't, I manage three sites and the latest only opened today, impossible situation and I don't want to pick it up in the dark. I sent hubby to take piccies of it in the dealers car park so I know it is real. X

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Be safe in the knowledge that it's arrived, work through it and everyone is happy. Also don't risk loosing your job and gaining a car, if I am right then the job is what is going to pay for it. Sorry to be practical but someone needs to be.
Its worth the extra few days wait.
12inch x

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Plus it makes the weekend even more worth while that you have a whole weekend to drive before back to the grind on Monday, but you will be going to the grind in style

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
12Inchmick said:
Be safe in the knowledge that it's arrived, work through it and everyone is happy. Also don't risk loosing your job and gaining a car, if I am right then the job is what is going to pay for it. Sorry to be practical but someone needs to be.Its worth the extra few days wait.12inch x
Thank you, needed to hear that, I will take a deep breath and relax, time to play at weekend. All good things come to those who wait, o think

Xxxx

·
Registered
166 Posts
Ahhh congrats kats, i'm sure this week will fly past.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
@Jenkins
Thanks, I feels like longer than the 3 months I have already waited
One good thing, I may become teetotal as I will be offering to drive everywhere

Xx

·
Registered
377 Posts
Just a thought, can you go in your lunch time? What a sandwich run that would be!

Other than that sorry but ***** right, and it will be such a ride till Saturday.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm lucky I get mine delivered to my home on a transporter as its a company car!!! Can't wait to see the neighbours having a nose throught the net curtains when it comes!!

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
graham1007 said:
I'm lucky I get mine delivered to my home on a transporter as its a company car!!!  Can't wait to see the neighbours having a nose throught the net curtains when it comes!!

Net curtains!!!! Where do you live..... The 1970's

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Edited by: Rocks703

1 - 20 of 35 Posts