Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

Oldie orders Juke

5K views 56 replies 19 participants last post by  feefeeglasgow 
#1 ·
Completely outside of the purchasing profile at 69 but I ordered a 1.6DiG-T Techna - Gun metal at the weekend. After owning 3 RAV4 3 doors over the last 11 years wanted something to closely match the drive height, a bit funky and spend some more of the kids inheritance.

#6 ·
I was so pleased to read that you have found that the ride height is similar to the RAV4.
I have a 3 door RAV4. It is over six years old and the Juke appealed to me very much!

I too, like to just slide onto the seat and not have to crouch down to get in and out!!

I live in Spain. The dealer is going to phone me in early September when he has one in stock for me to at least hopefully, drool over!!

#7 ·
Sorry, Dartingabout,
the most important thing I forgot to mention was, I am 78 years young. So at 69, you are a spring chicken!!

I´ve always gone for the extreme in most things in life. Owned a ´69 Mach one Mustang, frightening machine!! Camaro 305c.i. V8 beauty, ´70 model, beautiful. More recently, a
Harley-Davidson FLH, full dress HOG 1200c.c. motorcycle.Fantastic crowd puller. Felt like Steve McQueen on it!!

So, to me, the Juke looks a bit different and worth checking out. I would want the all singing and dancing model but have doubts re. leather seats in Spain. Sweaty in Summer and cold in Winter??

Oh, and you know how the rearseats on the RAV4 fold up to give more cargo space (around 26" from front to back), well, I hope the Juke betters that by the rear seat backsfolding completely flat??

#8 ·
Pilgrim said:
Oh, and you know how the rearseats on the RAV4 fold up to give more cargo space (around 26" from front to back), well, I hope the Juke betters that by the rear seat backsfolding completely flat??
Yes, according to the brochures and when I had a look at the dealer preview, the seat backs do indeed fold totally flat.

Look here:

http://www.netcarshow.com/nissan/2011-juke/800x600/wallpaper_33.htm

Andy

#20 ·
Glencairn, you are a mere sprout sir!I am 79, going on 50, with a mind set of 30!!Hope I live ´til August, to collect my Juke???

#22 ·
Blimey, did Nissan get it all wrong or what,regarding the age range???

#24 ·
30 (ish) years ago with DEC 10 mainframe
27 years ago with a BBC B
25 years ago with a Zenith Dos machine
20 years ago with a Mac Colour Classic OS 8
18 years ago (work) with some el cheapo PC Dos then Windows various up to XP
6 years ago with Ubuntu various

Onward and upward with assorted Macs OS 9 - 10.6.7

Now waiting for Lion

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.