Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI Richard (olderjuke) Here is your 1.6 acenta premium pack force red just going through the pdu process , plates mudflaps amd chrome fog rings fitted as requested and shes of to the valeters now for a good cleaning ready for you to collect at the weekend

JOhn

·
Registered
754 Posts
Nice photos, but I do wonder if olderjuke wants his initials put on the net?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi i did check with richard first as he requested some pic's and said he was happy for them to be posted in the forum.

John

·
Registered
754 Posts
2005holdcroft said:
hi i did check with richard first as he requested some pic's and said he was happy for them to be posted in the forum.

John
Just checking.

I've got a personal plate and I don't think I'd want it posted on here.
(By the time I get my car, it won't be worth posting pictures.)
Very obliging dealer to sort the plate onto the car. My dealer said it was easier if I transferred the plate after I had the car!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
silverjuke said:
2005holdcroft said:

John
Just checking.

I've got a personal plate and I don't think I'd want it posted on here.
(By the time I get my car, it won't be worth posting pictures.)
Very obliging dealer to sort the plate onto the car. My dealer said it was easier if I transferred the plate after I had the car!

is your plate on retention if so cant see the problem I am having one on mine gave the dealer retention certificate after all they have to register it anyway
a bit more work if plate is still on car though

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
any chance of a better pic of mudflaps as they dont look too bad and may consider them if they look ok for mine

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
deks36 said:
any chance of a better pic of mudflaps as they dont look too bad and may consider them if they look ok for mine
Yup those mudflaps actually look to be part of the car rather than stuck on bit's of plastic! Guess I can see why they cost so much now ;)

btw OlderJuke that is one LOVELY looking car! ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts