Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
is there something youre trying to tell us **** ............

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
**** proudly shows off his much prized kylie Minogue unwashed leather hot pants with zip pocket that he won in the Kylie fan club christmas raffle.When asked to comment,the pint sized Aussie said it was the first time those pants had come into contact with 12 inches.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
**** proudly shows off his much prized kylie Minogue unwashed leather hot pants with zip pocket that he won in the Kylie fan club christmas raffle.When asked to comment,the pint sized Aussie said it was the first time those pants had come into contact with 12 inches.

PMSL,

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sorry everyone..... I was using my Ipad and it would not let me type a message.I have been reading your comments for many weeks now.Placed an order in Oct for White Juke and its confirmed delivery is next week.Garage have sent private plate tranfer through and in two weekends time im on the road.will keep chatting now im on netbookglad to be in the kool gang

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
on a serparate note have you every noticed how everything with a "I" in front of a word is really expensive? Iphone, Ipad, Ido
Good luck with your order, what spec did you order?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Lady juke said:
sorry everyone..... I was using my Ipad and it would not let me type a message.I have been reading your comments for many weeks now.Placed an order in Oct for White Juke and its confirmed delivery is next week.Garage have sent private plate tranfer through and in two weekends time im on the road.will keep chatting now im on netbookglad to be in the kool gang
If you read trhu the technical section somewhere in their is a question about portable device settings which prevent you from typing I am not a tec head so can't explain it that well but something you need to change to get i things to work properly.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
So maybe it's a setting on the IPad that need work?

I posted via Safari on the IPhone, no problem, and it gave me the Smileys on a new page and popped it back into the posting box.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts