Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

Oil Guzzling?

3K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  Zizay 
#1 ·
#9 ·
Oil??? what's that apart from stuff you use to cook with? No honestly I have never put a drop of oil into any car I have owned since 1986. Mmm, that was a Nissan... oh dear, why have we started on this. I was so looking forward to getting our Juke.Is someone saying they have needed to put oil into the Juke already?Bummer...

#11 ·
Hi,
I must say i was quite worried about this oil situation as my previous car was a Nissan primera 1.8 year 2005and after about two years of having it, it starting guzzling oil like a mad man/car. One of the reasons why i had to get rid of my old car. So when i searched for my juke i had told the dealers that i want to trade in my nissan primera and they were very reluctant to take it in coz apparently they were aware of this oil guzzling situation with that model.So I got a bit worried whether it is a nissan thing or just with that model. I also must add that the previous nissan had the renault engine in it. perhaps it had something to do with that. Dunno...

So far I have made around 2200 km with the juke and the oil is still where it should be...so no probs so far. I hope it stays that way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.