Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was at work yesterday mobile rang the wife saidguess wots just come up the road (we live in a cul-de-sac very quite) oh no i said thought we had the only one inBurton (our hometown) yes a black juke.then see saw it again today on her way to work............oh bugger.. simmo.

·
Registered
659 Posts
My next-door-but-one neighbour is threatening to get one. NOOOOOO!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that black juke was parked up the road 7 hours thought a neighbour had got one.....would have been adisaster...... simmo.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Took a little run down (in ole Blue) to Oakham for a bit of retail therapy, scoured two car parks, can therefore declare Oakham Juke-free.

·
Registered
659 Posts
I did see one round here once but it was only white so it didn't count....

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
There's something satisfying about having the only Juke around. It's a territorial thing.Silly,I know.When it arrivesI expect my Juke to pull alongside all the local lamposts,raise it's rear wheel and spray a little fuel out as a warning to would-be Jukesters to stay off
it's patch.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Still only seen 2 others myself. I travel between Nottingham and Sleaford, lincs every weekend and haven't seen any in that area, the only ones I've seen were in and around Notts.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Oh, I do love a bit of sparkle and bling. Shame it didn't come in Pink!!!!! I ordered standard Tekna, thinking now I should have pimped it more, I feel a couple of retro-fit accessories coming on. This is what happens when you have to wait that long for it you start to want more!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts