Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And for now, all I can say is "wow".

Wife loves it. I love it. Keep looking for an excuse to go out..... wife went to work so I went to fiddle with the gadgets, but ended up putting the little'un in the back and adding almost 100 mile just scooting around the area.

Boy does it want to go fast!

·
Registered
912 Posts
I see you are from the North West, Bunjun. How about joining us at the Lancs/Yorks meet on 9th Oct. See Lacashire Yorkshire Meet thread for details.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
glencairn said:
TheBujun said:
ahh well. I'll just share with the goldfish instead.
what does the goldfish think of it bujun
I told the goldfish (both of them) and they both seemed really really interested and kept making open mouth surprised faces. But after the 42nd time, I got fed up telling them about the car cos after 8 seconds or so, they forgot all about it.

Geoff, Lancs/Yorks is still a fair trek for us, being from Wirral/Cheshire area, plus wife and I both work full time, but opposite shifts so time is limited. BUT thanks anyways, and maybe if there's ever a meet closer to home then it would be great to see loads of Jukes and their happy owners all in one place.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Yeah, maybe a meet sometime in the Wirral sounds good. My sister used to live in Chester, then Elesmere Port, but sadly she passed away a few years ago, due to the dreaded C.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts