Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went and filled up with some petrol this morning i left the keys in the ignition while i did as my missus was in the car listening to the radio, when i cam out i had got 2 miles down the road when i noticed my gauge still only had 2 bars on it and the miles said i had about 40 miles before i needed to fill up, over the next 20 mins it slowly rose to what i would consider a true level, hoever tonight, i had travelled somewhere and it said i had about 60 miles and 3 bars left ( did a lot of travelling today mind ) and then i stopped my car. Then started it up when i was setting off and the gauge had no bars and was saying i had no miles left in the tank???

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
oops clearly doesnt like be left on while being filled. I prsume you have turned it off and locked it then gone out again to still have issues, I'm no tec but would say ot only requires a reset

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will do only thin is I go away on Wednesday for 2 weeks, so won't be able to take it to the dealers to check until I get back, knocking noise now this.......

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
topped it to the brim today, 37.5 litres, the tank holds 46 so must of had some spare still in there gauge says full as well so hopefully it sorts itself out

·
Registered
443 Posts
The combi meter probably though as the level rose with the ignition on .that it was petrol expansion ,so the gauge ignores it. Don't leave the ignition on when filling .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts