Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after just making a call to NCS to find out whyI had the extra delay from the 28th April to 17th May(as they where looking into it nearly 3 weeks ago), I have just been told my date has now moved to 14th June, this whole thing seems to be getting beyond a joke now and as of yet they can't give me a reason for the extra delay, I feel so frustrated by the whole thing.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I assume it has something to do with the CVT backlog? That's quite a delay and very frustrating! Hope u get some better news and it comes forwards!

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
It's very un-funny, but no way around it. My Nissan advisor hasn't been able to provide an explicit reason for the extensions beyond the CVT supply and Japan plant issues.

Did you get a loan car yet?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I ordered the same car on the 24th November and have not heard that my date of 1st June has changed. However given yours has changedI'm guessing mine will have too. I'm not really that fussed as I'm in no rush for it, yes it would be nice to have it but I have a part ex so every month that passes by i'm a bit better off. Also although i'm not that fussed if they do extend the date again then i am going to kick up a stink in order to get a freebie or two, I quite fancy a spoiler.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah the cvt issue was the first delay, and they got back to me yesterday saying they are in short supply of parts because of japan which is why I have the extra 7 week delay, i do have the micra to run round in til mine arrives but i just want to get my hands on jukey going from a 3 month wait to nearly 8 months has been a nightmare for me, i have got to be the most impatient person i know

·
Registered
23 Posts
Tekna CVT pearl white ordered 13 March 2011 expected 6 October (mind you, they didn't say if it was 2011 or 2012!!!)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts