Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Jukes,
I'm test driving a Juke next friday while my Nav is being serviced. When I first saw the advert for the Juke I liked the look as its so similar to its concept.
If I like it I'll be ordering a 1.6T Tekna (big change from the Nav, but fed up with carparks not set up for pickups
).
Does anyone know if the waiting time for the manual is as bad as the Auto?
My change over day is 8th March.
Thanks in advance for any replies.
Rocks

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi Rocks,
Im sure you may have abit of a wait for a manual (due to demand for the Juke) butwill be twiceas long if you order the auto ( if they are taking orders for the auto )

·
Registered
129 Posts
Just had a look on Nissan's web page and am afraid to say this is what it says,

"Due to short supply, please be aware that JUKE 2WD CVT derivatives are currently closed to ordering"

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hiya ROCKS

Welcome to the forum... GLad you have chosen to go with a JUKE but think you may be overly optimistic getting a March delivery for your changeover - Unless theres a pre order/ cancellation with a dealer

And as posted above CVT out of the question - unless again theres been a pre order due for imminent delivery

Good luck and keep us posted on what you do

feeEdited by: feefeeglasgow

·
Registered
484 Posts
Delivery dates are a bit random to say the least. I've been waiting since July, yet same spec factory orders (ordered after me) have been delivered elsewhere from November!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I cant believe you are still waiting Mez!!!!

That is a total nightmare..... What reasons have they given you - if any - for the delay...

Dont say - WEATHER?!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
484 Posts
Said the factory were practicing on the red and white ones first
<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

·
Registered
605 Posts
Hi will be ordering my 1.5dci tekna tomorrow in Sussex. Been told delivery of 30 March - latest. Everything will be crossed!
Edited by: flynn

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Excuse the pun here but I guess I'll keep you posted.

Will have a chat with the Dealer on Friday.My current vehicle is on contract hire, so concerned with the delivery times, as I don't want to hold onto the truck and take on the extra costs.
Has anyone got experience in this? does the dealer offer a courtesy car while yours is on order etc?

·
Registered
457 Posts
Like many have said, it does appear that delivery times are very random dependent on derivative of vehicle chosen. I initially wanted to order the Tekna but was told delivery would be around June time. This was back in the beginning of November!!! No way was I going to wait that long. So I ordered the next best thing, an Acenta with Premium Pack and was told delivery of end of January. Much more acceptable but still an almost three month wait!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Mez said:
It has been built, awaiting transport as of 2 weeks ago!
Seems like the transporters are always delayed coming up north.

They actually lost my car for a couple of days and couldnt find it while awaiting transport......

Good luck!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Took the Juke for a Test Drive today ............................................ Very Impressed.So I've ordered a DIG-T Manual Tekna, in Black with Grey interior. Just waiting on clearance of Company Finance so fingers crossed.
Key PointsI was amazed how quiet the engine was while stationary (thought I'd stalled it
)The new nissan connect as improved so much in 3 yearsand the engine response is fantastic
Roll on March 31st

·
Registered
540 Posts
Our dealer has sent a confirmation email saying they will lend us a courtesy car if the juke is late in coming.It's worth asking...We also had £540 discount.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks Dougal, its worth knowing as I don't want to incur the cost of MOT/TAX etc on my existing vehicle that I am hiring.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts