Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
oh well juke lasted 4 weeks before brealing down.phoned nissan who fobbed me off and told me to phone rac.phone rac ,very nice man comes out tests car and says its a sensor fault,resets system and tells me everything is fine but drive 500 yards and car goes into traction control mode an wont let me move.Tow car to nissan (who dont have any courtesy cars or drivers to take me home so spend £7 on taxi).Nissan phone 45 mins later to tell me they have reset system and everything is ok,i have to inform them that as per report from rac we have already tried that and can he guarantee its fixed because my kids travel in car and if it cuts out at a junction it could be dangerous,he replies "ehhh dont know".so keep stupid bloody 4 week old car and test it properly and yes i will be writing to bnissan to inform them that if i had sold someone a car and it broke within first month i would at least offer to get them bloody home.sc0g

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh i nearly forgot ,rac told me and garage that acc pedal sensor was broke,but to my surprise dealer says its fine

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
That really sucks. Hope you get it sorted and some better customer care

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
latest update is faulty wiring loom

·
Registered
162 Posts
I hope this gets sorted soon.
I wonder if this is the shoddy Renault electrics that plagued my micra.

Shame!

Ouch!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts