Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else feel this way?

Just think that, in profile, it ruins the svelte sloping roof-line. I like the idea of a sportier spoiler, but I just wish they'd projected it out at the same angle,as a continuation of the roof (think Fiesta Zetec S). Then the coupe profile would have been even more pronounced!

I do like itonblack Jukesoddly enough, but I still think it sits way too high.

Saw one the other day from a distance, and it looked kinda flat on top from the angle I was standing.

Thoughts

·
Registered
189 Posts
morning juke of hamilton, i'm still on the fence re spoiler, i'm picking my black acenta tomorrow and will be ordering the chrome pack asap but the spoiler having only seen them in photos i don't know, it's in the seeing i think, if i decide i will let you know.
</font>

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
see thats the things its a personal choice I for one thing the car looks wrong without the spoiler even they day I ordered the car I had my doubts because I didnt think the back end looked right but now with my spoiler added I think it looks better. I do agree that had they fitted it flush aka zetec style it would have looked even better.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
White Juke, black spoiler.
soon my precious...

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I've gone for the spoiler on mine. I think its nice to have it as an optional extra as its not evryones cup of tea.It will be nice to see what aftermarket spoilers appear as I think a lip spoiler will looking really good too.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Rocks703, sorry to ask but can you explain a "lip spoiler" for me? ( i am Belgian) you lost me there for a sec

·
Registered
272 Posts
ourspoiler looks bloody brill..........
simmo.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts

Lip spoilerAlso seen on the Mk1 TT and the Bentley to name a couple

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I cant figure where that "lip" spoiler would go on the JUKE - fitting it would do just that - SPOIL it....

Dont think that would look nice at all - Sorry

Fee x

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
dont think he meant a lip spoiler like that exactly for the Juke it was just to give an idea
a smaller rear spoile fitted flush to the top of the tailgate may suit some others that think the current spoiler is too much a spoiler like say whats fitted to the Ka Sport or zetec Fiesta flush with bodywork but big enough to notice and enhance the look

·
Registered
309 Posts
Spoiler is a must (especially on a dig-t), everyone who has commented on ours makes a point that it looks the dogs!

·
Registered
659 Posts
I think it looks clunky and spoils the line but it's a matter of taste.
It clearly doesn't seem to make the car more aerodynamic so what's the point?

·
Registered
452 Posts
The point is....... I have my Synapse Diverter valve ready and waiting and my imitation woodgrain dash, etc., and myStillen axle back exhaust is coming shortly, so I just have to have the spoiler ´cause even if it doesn´t do anything at speed, it will bloody-well look fab. and sound like it´s breaking the sound barrier, he he!!You don´t have to wave if I embarrass you, when we maybe pass each other on the road, I´ll understand.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Most spoilers on hatchback cars do not add to the handling of the car. Spoilers were first put on flush with the roof line to help keep the back window clean. Without the spoiler the air/dirt gets sucked down onto the window when the car is moving. Witha spoiler on (even just a small one) this drag gets pushed out away from the window.

Back to if I like it on the Juke, I am not sure. Have not seening to many over here to make up my mind yet.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts