Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys
We have not seen another Juke in the wild for a month, then on Saturday saw a black Juke in Colchester (going in opposite direction) and within 30 seconds saw a white Juke 3 cars ahead in traffic!!!!!

They do look very good on the road

·
Registered
89 Posts
Had mine exactly a month tommorrow (picked up on 29th Sept) and still not seen another one anywhere.

It's nice because it feels like i'm the only one in the world with one but like you said, I want to see what they look like on the road

·
Registered
754 Posts
I've seen two black ones in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire now. One of then goes to the pub a lot!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Kind of saw one tonight,driving through Rosyth behind me. It was dark so I only saw the lights in my rear view mirror... lol.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I spotted another white one going past our house this morning... It's a quiet village only has a few dozen cars a day go by... so when I spotted another Juke this morning I was suprised to say the least

·
Registered
26 Posts
Still waiting to see my first one on the road, other than mine of course. Would love to see one in the Rear View mirror of a smaller car in front. DOnt know why but reckon it could be quite an interesting shock for someone if they just looked behind them and saw those headlights!

·
Registered
484 Posts
The headlights looked good but the bonnet lights looked a little dim. I think I mayhave to invest in some whiter brighter lights.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts