Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered our Juke 1.6 Accenta Premier on the 6th October with delivery expected in the 1st week of December. Has anyone else went for a normal petrol model and got it around the date you were given?

·
Registered
272 Posts
weordered our acenta 1.6 sport pack on oct 2nd and were given the 20th nov delivery.but told last week could be a few days after.my fingers are crossed all the time !! simmo.
Edited by: simmo

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i hope mine is not delayed due to the fact my car goes back the end of November so i'll have no car for at least a week, mind you the dealer offered to loan me a car for a week if that happens....
spoke to them today and they gave the same delivery time again

·
Registered
210 Posts
I ordered on October 14th and was initialy told 21 December but on phoning my dealer on Saturday he said its come forward now 14 December for delivery. Someone did say delivery dates change almost daily. So long as I get mine before Christmas I'll be happy. The wait is kiling me though I want it now lol

·
Registered
272 Posts
nice one anotherbadname hope ours is the same.whatmodel is it ? simmo.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Mine was 3rd November but has arrived today. Another diesel.

·
Registered
64 Posts
My wife ordered her Force Red 1.6 manual Tekna, on 26th Sept, VIN No assigned 15th Oct, we picked it up 22nd October, 8 days earlier than the delivery date we were given when we ordered the car. We could even have had it a couple of days earlier....
Edited by: rochesb

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi ordered my white visia on the 23rd September, and I'm (hopefully) picking up tomorrow (tuesday). I was originally given the date of the 20th October for delivery - but problems with transporting down to London have held things up. I can't complain though - less than six weeks waiting!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi Guru, I ordered 30th Oct with delivery of 30th Dec, as of last Tuesday it is now 1st of Feb. With production supposedly high can't understand the delays

Acenta with premium pack

·
Registered
272 Posts
ordered ours 2nd oct was given 20th nov delivery,the salesman phoned me yesterday to say it is now the 30th nov thatisnt a problem as long as that is the date we get it.......hope this isnt the start of the nitemere. simmo.

·
Registered
23 Posts
From reading the other replies it would appear I was fairly lucky - ordered a Juke around 25 Aug and was told it would be back end of September. Wasn't too fussed over colour and fair dues to dealer came back immediately with that Black as quoted, the Blue would be at least a month later. Collected keys and drove out 28 Sept. So far not seen that many round my neck of the woods but noticed the press are stating that over 6000 units have been sold!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Orderedours 28th Oct and was given approx 10th December as delivery, but was told it could be a few days either way. The salesman said that 22,000 had been sold, he didn't know whether that included back orders. If we had wanted something that wasn't on their allocation we would have to wait until end Jan. Luckily they had the Acenta sport in force red.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I ordered on 27th September and have a late December delivery date. Very envious of those who have theirs now.

·
Registered
659 Posts
I was told in June or July or whenever the **** it was that it would be late October. It arrived in the showroom 1st November. Not far out.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts