Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After having an Astra Sport Hatch SRI 1.7DTI from 2005 to 2008 and a Mazda 2 TS2 from2008 to 2011, I realised that simpler designed Astra'salloys were easier to clean using a drive through car wash. They were also easier to hand clean. Does anybody have trouble cleaning the brake disk powder from thePremium Pack alloys in between the fiddly parts. I'm assuming that the original Acenta alloys will be easier to keep clean????

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Get yourself some Bilberry Wheel Cleaner and a EZ detail Brushthen use some sealant on them and they we clean up easily!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Mate,

I know where your coming from - I had the Premium pack alloys but definitely preferred the look of the basic alloys. Also, as you said they look easier to clean.

Thing is though, you just have to take the premium pack for the satnav/camera package. Its worth every single penny. My new Kuga (sorry all,
I mentioned it again!!) has a similar satnav/bluetooth/usb setup - but the satnav isnt a patch on the Nissan connect system.

The £500 or so that I paid for the premium upgrade was the best £500 spent on a car in a long time. Forget £300 for a roof spoiler or £300 for chrome bits.....get the premium pack, its ace!!!

Andy

Andy

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
droopy,
I found the premium pack alloy's really easy to clean. Especially the rear wheels as the breaks are set slightly further back.

·
Registered
329 Posts
HMMM........

Maybe they dont need to ever wash and polish them ever again...........

BECAUSE THEY ARE SUPAGARDED!!!!!!!!

Andy

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I do wash and polish mine but if anyone thinks a freezing winters day I am going to stand outside and freeze my butt off for an hour washing drying and vaccuming my car when I can get it done in 20 mins at the hand car wash for £10 you are deluded
washed and polished it weekend before last and hopefully if it stays nice and warm I will finally get to wax it this weekend

1 - 12 of 12 Posts