Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would any Non Turbo CVT owners let me know how you're getting on with the performance.I currently have a 2ltr Petrol CVT Teckna Qashqai which I'm PX ing for a Juke Acenta (Premium) CVT which I should be collecting in march, only driven CVT DIG to test - wow
Any info would help?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
12"inch ***** your man he has one judging by the permanent grin on his face is happy with it sure he'll be along later with some praise

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Hi Remy, I haven't driven the DigT but I am well pleased with the 1.6 CVT. As you will appreciate already the CVT box is so smooth (first one for me and I love it - had all manner of Autos before but nothing comes close to this) Eco around town is ok, Normal is substantially better - but its not until you hit the sport button that the beast is released............................ If the DigT is faster then don't use the heated seats, I would imagine it could get rather whiffey in the cab.

So far I have not gunned it too much - being old school I feel there is still a need to run a new engine in. Having said that I was stuck behind a slow car in the lanes near me the other day and floored it when I had an opportunity to pass - Jesus.................... I don't know who had the most surprised look on their face, Me or the guy I overtook - the kick down was like a sledge hammer and it was the first time I became aware of the head rest and was thankful for it. I smiled for the rest of the journey, and I am smiling now as I type this. Got to love the Juke.
Be patient - the wait is so so so worth it.
12inch

1 - 8 of 8 Posts